Friday, May 26, 2006

A New Family Member.........

Hello Dear World !!!!!

Its Friday !!!!! How are you ?? How was your day ? I hope it was a good one.

I have some rather exciting news about my family which might include a new family member or should I say a new baby in the family. A few hours ago my oldest niece found a little puppy outside of our basement door outside. The puppy was covered from head to toe in fleas and ticks which we hated to see. My mom and I took a ride down to the store to buy some flea and tick shampoo, a flea and tick collar and some dog food. After we got home we picked up the dog which was sitting underneath one of my youngest nieces play wagons. We took it inside, washed it, dryed it and my nieces both played with it. We put it downstairs to sleep. We will be taking it to the vet and making sure it gets its shots. We don't know as yet if we will keep it. Its a tiny little puppy you might say its the size of a tiny nerf football but its a really cute puppy. Its fur is the color of light brown wheat and underneath its all white and its fur is soft like cotton balls. Its been a while since we had a dog since the loss of a dog we had some time ago and had gotten sick. We don't know what we are going to name it since we might keep it.... any ideas ?????? Its nice to know that we might have a new addition to our family.

On a different note I am off of work for the weekend. Monday my work will also be closed for Memorial Day. Do you have any plans for the weekend ? If I didn't tell you already my youngest niece is graduating from Pre-K tomorrow.Both of my nieces will be out of school next week.

I would also like to report that my favorite actor Keanu Reeves is coming out with a romantic movie called "The Lake House" with Sandra Bullock. He has starred in such movies as Speed, The Replacements, Point Break and now he will be in "The Lake House." I would like to go see this movie. There is a movie theatre here in Georgia called Tinseltown and its a nice theatre. Here are some sites to see Keanu ----->

http://www.keanu-reeves.net/

http://keanu.fan-sites.org/

http://keanuweb.com/

Here is another site for you to check out --------> http://thelakehousemovie.warnerbros.com/

Of course it was another day of explosively hot weather. Of course it could be snowing so I guess I can live with the heat. To those of you my dear friends out there in J-Land may I ask how your children are doing ? If you have nieces and nephews I would like to know how they are doing.

I have a little secret......when it comes to plants instead of a green thumb it turns out that I have a black thumb. I have found out that I overwater plants. I have learned this from my mother who has taught me that too much water can be bad for a plant. Question : How much water do you give a plant if not enough is bad and too much is bad as well ? I would love all the advice you could give me. Hopefully the plant police won't come and arrest me for cruelty to plants. How much time could I get for that do you think ??? Just kidding....ha,ha,ha,ha

Anyway...I hope that your weekend will be a good one. I will talk to you later. Have a good one my dear world

Sincerly yours,

M.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you do keep that little puppy wonder where it came from ~ poor little thing ~ It is Lucky to have found you ~ perhaps that is what you should name it "Lucky" ~ Nice you are going to have a long weekend off work ~ I hope you enjoy Memorial day ~ I love the films Sandra Bullock have been in so I shall get to see the one you talk of when it comes this way ~ Lyn my Daughter and my grandchildren are all well and enjoying this holiday Time ~ although our weather isn't too good it has been chilly and raining ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

I think all dogs should be called Fido. All cats should be called Tiddles. That shoud save any confusion. Don't ask me about plants the only thing I haven't killed off is a mother in laws tongue and that's because it's huge and I'm scared to go too near it. My sister in law keeps it watered. B. x

Anonymous said...

If it were me, I'd have to keep the little puppy! Just watched the trailer to "The Lake House" - boy does that ever look good! Thanks for the heads up about it.