Wednesday, February 1, 2006

My Youngest Turns "6" Today......

Hello Dear World......

First of all how are you ? I have some rather exciting personal news......My youngest niece officially turned the big "6" years old today.......But more about that later.

On a different note I recently started reading a book titled "Ghost Boy" written by a writer named Iain Lawrence. The story is about a boy named Harold Kline. Harold is an albino and his skin is described to be like rich white chocolate. He also has a dog named Honey. The boy in the story lives in a city called Liberty and he likes to go fishing at a little spot called "Rattlesnake River".

In the story a circus called Hunter and Green's Traveling Circus comes to town. Harold first meets two sideshow curiosities named Princess Minikin and another named Fossil Man. One of the sideshow people he is eager to meet is known as the Cannibal King. Harold finds out that the Cannibal King is an albino just like himself. I will tell you more about the story later. I will leave you wondering about it until next time........That should have you coming back to find out more or perhaps on the edge your seat with frustration not knowing more......Sorry.......

Anyway.......

Earlier my family and I took my now 6 year old niece whose name is Megan to Chuck E. Cheese's which is her favorite place in the whole wide world.You can go see it at this link ----------> www.chuckecheese.com/  She really liked her birthday by telling us over and over that she had fun. She had a cake which she loved especially the frosting. She also ate the pizza at Chuck E. Cheese's, she opened her presents and she went and played different games. Each game costs 1 token and if you have a certain amount of points at a game you get tickets. If you get a certain amount of tickets you get a prize at the front desk by the entrance. She really liked her prize. It was a light up toy which she lovvvvvvvvvves.

My 6 year old is the cutest and funniest little girl I have ever known...........Dear world you should have seen her.......She is getting older and taller by the minute.....I just can't believe she is 6 years old already. They grow up fast don't they ??

Well I'll tell you more later..........Have a good night.......Sweet Dreams

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful age.
I wish I could go back and enjoy it myself.

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, the books sounds really good, you must keep us updated on it now!  Thanks so much for the card you sent me, it arrived last week but I kept forgetting to thank you for it  (sorry!)  It was a very kind thought. :o))

Love and Hugs

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Happy late Birthday to your niece. I know of 4 people that are albinos. Two are brothers and in another family there was a set of twin brothers that were. Helen

Anonymous said...

  Ahhh yes. I know Chuck E. Cheese's all too well. I will be the first to admit though, they have some darn good pizza! The book you are reading sounds right up my alley. I really like a good sci-fi book with good character development.

...sweetest dreams...Terry

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday to your daughter!
I used to like chuck e cheese when I was younger. Do they have Fun Time America by you? I also loved that place.

btw- I did read Ann Frank back in middle school. Its really amazing. I would want to go to Amsterdam and see Ann Frank's house. One boy in my history class went there 3 years ago and took pictures and brought them in to show us.

talk to you soon
much love-Liz

Anonymous said...

It's never a bad thing when a little girl goes to bed happy after a busy day, now, is it. It was nice to read this tonight. Have a good day tomorrow.


Jimmy