Saturday, February 11, 2006

My Saturday.....

Hello Dear World......

How are you ? You will be glad to know that all of my fingers are still attached and there's no signs of them being frozen. I'm sure your waiting to hear how my day was so here it goes.......Today ( 2 ) guys were supposed to come up our refrigerator due to the fact that the inside liner is tearing. The thing is they couldn't take it because the water has to be shut off from the street. They will have to come back tomorrow to take it. I spent half the day taking the stuff out of the freezer because we thought the refrigerator was going to be going with the guys. The other half of my day was spent putting the frozen food items back into the freezer which was a rather freezing task to complete. I also put stuff into the refrigerator which was a cold task as well. My dad was not too happy let me tell you. They told my dad that they would have to go because he was searching for the water valve which was finally located at the street. They told him that they had other stops to go to which upset him. After all of that they left and stuff was put back into the refrigerator. Let me give you a little friendly advice......Make sure if you ever have to have your refrigerator picked up make sure you take out whatever will spoil first and also make sure that you turn off your water at the kitchen sick you will thank me for it.

After all of that we cleaned the carpets with a carpet cleaner which let me tell you is quite a task if you have nieces and nephews who tend to walk around with food in hand. I'm sure you know what I am talking about. Anyway....I did get to see a little of the Winter Olympics on television and let me tell you. Seeing olympians skiing up a hill is something to watch because it sure looks hard. Have you been watching the Winter Olympics so far ? What do you think ? I heard that the Olympic ice skater Kwan had a hard day and that she is thinking of quitting. I hope she reconsiders she is a good ice skater.

On a more different note........I have been an avid fan of a particular journal which never gets any kind of recognition. Tonight that will change. I have decided that the journal "Bee's Shutter" should be guest editor for the week. The journal can be found at ----------> http://journals.aol.com/redbaranjj/BeesShutter/

I also think that the journal titled "I'm Going Sane in a Crazy World" is an interesting one so I would like to recommend it for myself. You can find it at -------------------> http://journals.aol.com/mikev009/ImGoingSaneinaCrazyWorld/

I hope you will drop by these journals and say hello. Bee's Shutter has lots of wonderful and beautiful photos that I'm sure you will love as I do. So what did you do today dear world ? I hope tomorrow you will have a wonderful day. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Good - night..........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww!  Thank you so much!!  That is so sweet of you!!  

I am so glad that you enjoy my photo's so much.  It means a lot to me.  :)

Julie

Anonymous said...

Nice to come by and have a "how was your day" kind of chat here. Thanks for pointing out those journals to us, and for sharing some of your day.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Excellent Recomendations.
Hope your fingers/hands are back to room temperature...........

Anonymous said...

Guess they have their reasons & rules but it does sound stupid to cut the water off at the street when there is a cutoff under the sink for the fridge water line. I know what a task that would be emptying and then refilling a freezer. I have been visiting BeesShutter for a while. I haven't visited the other one yet. Hope you have a great Sunday and try to keep warm. Helen