Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My "VALENTINES" Day.........

Hello Dear World..........

" HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!!!!!! ".

Being single on Valentines Day is usually not great for me not this time. After work it turns out that my mom had plans for me and my 14 year old niece and a friend of hers. My mom didn't tell us that she had planned something for us to do which was quite wonderful of her let me tell you. What did we do you wonder...........

Well.......She took us to a place called "Tinseltown" theatre which is a great place to go see movies. At this theatre they offer tons of movies to see, an arcade room and a huge snack bar which offers a random mixture of hot dogs, popcorn, soda, nachos and different varieties of candy from Snickers, M&M's, Sour dots, to Goobers which are all good by the way. My niece and her friend went to see the Pink Panther and my mom and I went to see Glory Road in one of the other areas of the theatre. My mom went and got a seat for the two of us while I went for the popcorn and soda. Here's what happened next....I got all the way to the movie and before I sat down I spilled half the carton of popcorn before I got a chance to sit down. My mom and I laughed about it though because it was a funny moment. I managed to not spill all of it though.

The movie "Glory Road" was wonderful. It wasn't just about Basketball it was a movie about triumph. The whole movie was funny, sad, touching and dramatic. I say that the movie should get an Oscar for both best movie and drama in my opinion. I really liked it and I felt that it was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. We had not gone to the theatre in a long time so to go on Valentines Day was quite fun. She said that we will go back soon because there is some other movies we have to see. I can't wait for my next trip to the theatre. My niece and her friend said they had fun which was good.

All in all I have to say that my Valentines Day was quite nice. I didn't know that I was going to go out tonight but it was fun. I lovvvvvvvvvve Valentines Day this was a good one. How was your Valentines Day dear world ? I hope that yours was fun and memorable.

" HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!!! " from me to you. -------------> Good night

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lovely for you all, clever Mum ,what a good time was had by all ........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Im glad you had a nice Valentines day.
Hope today is just as special as YOU are....

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a nice Valentine's day. Helen

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, I`m glad you all had such a nice evening at the theatre together. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Valentines Day Monae! : )
I hope you week is going well. On Valentines Day, I went over to Meg's house and did a fun craft with a foam frame and foam hearts.
I sent you some snow, so hopefully you'll get it soon ; P

talk to you soon!
much love-Liz

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Valentine's Day. It was nice to see you on the receiving end of a surprise! Glory Road was awesome!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

That was a good night out! I like Valentine's Day too, but I had a much quieter night !
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita