Sunday, February 5, 2006

" My Superbowl Sunday"

Hello Dear World......

If you haven't heard the news.......The Pittsburg Steelers won in the Superbowl. For the first time I made egg rolls and they turned out good for my first time. I also cooked some sausages and some kicked up cheese dip which was also very good.

I really hate to say this but the Stevie Wonder entertainment portion of the game was terrible. I think his show could have been much better. I also think that Aretha Franklin and Aaron Neville could have done a much better job singing. Listening to them was like watching two really bad American Idol auditions. For talented singers they did a terrible job singing. My family agreed that their singing could have been better. What happened to Aretha and Aaron's singing ? Did they leave their singing ability at the airport ? On the other hand "The Rolling Stones" did a great job performing and singing. I think that it was great to see their talent shine as it did tonight.

Later in the evening I watched my favorite show "#1 Single" starring my favorite singer Lisa Loeb. She is single but she is dating now. I am 29 years old and I haven't started dating yet. I am going to have a buy the book titled "Flirting For Dummies". Being that I am not dating yet I will probably have to also buy the book "How To Land A Date In Less Than 60 Seconds". You might say that I might have to seek the help of a professional. I am afraid to try Online Dating because I don't know how I will do at dating in the first place...........I know what your thinking. Your thinking........Ugh here she goes again talking about being single. I might need my own reality show like Lisa does. I could spend an entire 30 seconds taking a class on "Flirting 101". I'll say it for you.......Ugh !!!!!

Of course tomorrow starts another week at work for me.....I don't know what will happen this week you just never know.........

Until I return again with more news of my life you might want to check out a really great journal titled ----------> Jeannette's Jottings. You can check out her journal at ----------> http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Jeannette is a really great lady and interesting as well. Go by and meet her for yourself and you can tell her I sent you.........

For now have a great week...........Good night

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch the ball game or the entertaiment at half time. Hope you have a great week also. Helen

Anonymous said...

I have to say, overall, the Bowl was a big let-down, halftime included! They need to fix it for next year. The game was weak, too. But, the snacks were great, and yours sounded delicious. Have a good day!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Have to admit that I thought the same of the duet from our native son- Aaron, and Aretha. If the it had just been one of them that was off, I would think singer but since both were struggling, I will blame them being off on their inability to hear themselves sing. The audio mix in their ear monitors may have been the culprit.
I did enjoy the Stones. The front of house feed to TV was off there too!
Can you tell that I did audio production for 20 years!
Tess