Friday, February 17, 2006

Here I Am........And Its Friday !!!!

Hello Dear World......Good Evening

It feels like we haven't chatted in quite some time, has it been that long ???? Did you miss me ??? Okay, okay, okay......Here is what I've been doing. Today I saw a movie that was rented at Blockbuster titled "The River King" starring Edward Burns and Jennifer Ehle which let me tell you is a great movie well actually its beyond great its a movie worthy of an Oscar for best movie and Edward Burns for best actor in a dramatic film. Edward Burns plays a detective named Abel Grey and Jennifer Ehle plays a photographer named Betsy Chase. The movie is about the death of a boy from an exclusive local school who is found floating in a river. I don't want to give away the ending you have to see it for yourself you will enjoy it , trust me.

On a different note ( 2 ) of my favorite journals titled Dock Lines and Bee's Shutter were chosen as Guest Editors for the week. Here are the links to their journals -------->

Dock Lines --------------> http://journals.aol.com/gaboatman/DockLines

Bee's Shutter ------------------> http://journals.aol.com/redbaranjj/BeesShutter/

Go by and wish them a great big " CONGRATULATIONS " for being chosen. These are really wonderful journals with lots of interesting writing. Tell them I sent you. I also came upon another journal titled " Aurora Walking Vacation " which mentioned one of my favorite movies " A Knight's Tale " with one of my favorite actors ------- Heath Ledger who plays the character William Thatcher. I really like this movie which also stars ------- Paul Bettany. The link to this journal is ------------------------------> http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

Check out Heath Ledger at ------------> www.heathbaby.com/ and www.celebritypalace.com/heathledger/

You might also want to check out Jousting at ---------------> www.nationaljousting.com/

Go by and read this journal for yourself. Let me know what you think of the journals that you like. Anyway..............Enough of my rambling. For the last 2 days the weather has been amazingly wonderful it almost felt like Summer had arrived early. It goes back to being cold over the weekend............ICK, ICK,ICK..............

Until we talk again dear world.........I will share some of the words that were said in the movie as a nice ending so until we talk again soon............I will miss you like the sun misses the flower. Like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter.

Good night........Sweet Dreams

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Knight's tale! I love the way they use modern music to give the movie a great personality!

Talk to you soon!
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/CDittric77/Courage

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  I`ve been reading Sam`s journal for a while now, he writes well! :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Excellent Entry............ I loved it very much.
I always enjoy reading you everyday.
Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention. A Knight's Tale is one of my favourite movies as well. I can watch it over and over again. With the home theater system fired up, and the big subwoofer booming the pounding of the horses hooves make the house shake. Paul Bettany was great in it. He was also really good in A Beautiful Mind with Russel Crowe. He hasn't had much luck as a leading man. I think he's just one of those actors who works best in supporting roles.
-Paul