Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Rainy, Wet Saturday.....

Hello Dear World.....

Good evening. The rain has come tip...tap...tip...tapping into my neighborhood tonight and the skies are rather grey and the clouds today looked more like soggy used cotton balls instead of marshmallows.

On a different note there is talk that my boyfriend and very favorite actor Keanu Reeves will play another surfer in a Silver Surfer feature for Fox which would make me quite happy. He played another surfer in my favorite movie "Point Break" which is a great, great, great movie. One of my other favorite movies he played in was "The Replacements".Here are ( 2 ) of his links you might want to check out for yourself......

www.reeves-dogstar.com/

www.keanu-reeves.net/

Keanu, if your reading this here is your girlfriend saying in a big way --- I LOVE YOU !!

Earlier this evening I was watching the documentary "Grizzly Man" which was a video diary of the life and death of Timothy Treadwell. Timothy lived with grizzly bears for quite a while because he not only loved them but he lived to protect them as well. I myself don't think that I could ever live in the same area as grizzly bears. He lived to protect animals that were wild and ferocious. He was trying to see to it that grizzly bears were not harmed in any way.In the documentary it shows that he was a very loving, decent human being. I think he put his life in danger in living around such wild animals. He was killed by the very animal that he lived to protect. In seeing the documentary "Grizzly Man" I think Timothy was a very sweet person. He probably should have lived around rabbits instead. Check out Grizzly Man at --------> www.grizzlymanmovie.com/.

Anyway....

I came upon a journal you might want to check out titled "Serendipity". Here is the link......

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/

Take care dear world........Good-night

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the plug to my journal ,imagine my surprise ,when reading your journal ,and there at the bottom of your entry ,wow I'm trembling with joy ,We recently watched the documentry on Timothy Tredwell too what an amazing life !Thanks again for your kind comments ,with love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Great job, this was a very very interesting entry.
Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I watched and enjoyed the documentary "Grizzly Man" Timothy Treadwell - Such a kind man who lived to protect the Grizzly Bear ~~
I have had the pleasure of reading "Serendipity" for quite some time and always enjoyed it - glad you mentioned Jan's Journal as it is well worth a read......Ally

http://journals.aol.co.uk/ally123130585918/Lifewithally

Anonymous said...

Hey!  Thanks for visiting my journal and for the invite over to your place!  I like what you've done here!  I watched that Grizzly Man documentary before, and some last night...this man is so intriguing.  What a horrific what he and his partner had to go, though.  It's quite haunting, really... reminds me a bit of Gorillas in the Mist.  Thanks for the link!  Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hopefully those skies have cleared up and the sun is shining on your world! Although, I really liked your discription of used cotton balls instead of marshmallows!!!
Now, when it comes to Keanu Reeves, I believe he finally stole my heart in the Matrix series. Something about all the leather and black and well.....you know what I'm talking about!
Wishing you well, marshmallows and sunshine!
Rebecca