Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sunday..........

Hello Dear World.........

It was another cold day here in Georgia but I'm getting along fine. Tonight I treated my folks to dinner at Outback Steakhouse, check it out ---------> www.outback.com . For dinner I had what was called the "Rockhampton Rib-Eye" which was pretty good. Our waitress seemed stuck in another world but our food was good. One of the male servers helped us out a lot. My folks said they enjoyed dinner which made me happy. I kept seeing their commercials on t.v. so I asked my folks if they wanted to eat which of course they said yes to.

When we got home I watched my favorite show #1 Single which stars Lisa Loeb is also happens to be my favorite female singer. Her show is about her being single, her life, hanging out with her friends and her experiences dating. On her show tonight she went on a two seperate dates with two guys which didn't turn out too good. I really think that she has a great sense of humor about it all. She is single just like me except I haven't started dating as yet. Her show comes on every Sunday at 10 p.m.

Before I go I had to tell you........let me leave you with an image. I'm beginning to feel like a polar bear who has lost its fur.....I might need someone to send me a few thousand pounds of heating blankets before I turn into a rather huge block of ice.

All in all my Sunday was a good one despite the deep freeze here in Georgia ....... I will chat with you again soon dear world .......... Good night

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day.
Lisa Loeb is awesome and so is Outback Steakhouse.....

Anonymous said...

aww Monae, thank you for your comment : )
Im sorry to hear you haven't gotten any snow! Check out my journal, I posted some pictures hehe, so may be you'll get snow soon.

I love Outback. When we eat there, I usually get a cesar salad, cheese fries for appetizer, and either a steak or ribs. I never end up finishing it all..but hey, left overs are still yummy ; P

alright Ill talk to you soon!
much love-Liz

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae I've been reading your journal for some time ,I lost you for a while but ,so pleased to have found you again ,I had to comment ,I loved your discription of you as a bear who has lost his fur ,sorry I'm not writing to send the few thousand pounds for your blankets......just to say I enjoy your journal ..........Jan xx    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendpitity/  

Anonymous said...

The meal with your folks sounds good and I hope you're keeping warm! You'll have to learn how to knit and make yourself some hats! Thank you for all the lovely things you say about my journal, you are very kind! It's chilly here in London, but probably not as cold as where you are. We're getting a lot of rain and grey skies, which is a bit dreary. Have a good day!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita

Anonymous said...

At least it is warm today!