Saturday, February 18, 2006

Shopping Is Fun, Fun, Fun........

Hello Dear World.......

How are you today ? Despite the fact that it was cold here in Atlanta and the skies were grey I felt really good today. Okay here's what I did today : My mom and I took a ride to the store Kohl's and JoAnn's today and let me tell you shopping is fun, fun, fun.Check out their links at these sites ----------->

 www.kohls.com/ and www.joann.com/. At Kohl's my mother and I picked up all kinds of cute socks that we like. One of the ones I got were green and had a monkey on it whic I thought were cute. I also got a pillow that resembles a bar of Chocolate.........as you know I love chocolate......Did I tell you that ? I also got a purse for my older niece which she liked by the way. I also got my youngest niece a shirt that she liked so they were both happy with what I got them. After all the shopping we did in Kohl's we went to JoAnn's which was also fun. I got some really cute stickers and my mom got some fabric she liked. Today we walked around and looked at everything we saw. It was so fun to just look around and buy some things we really liked. Let me ask you have you ever bought a pair of socks you thought were cute or a pair of socks that you just had to buy because they really made you laugh ?

On a different note I would like to share with you one of my other favorite journals and I'll tell you why. The name of this journal is named "Chosen Words" by a writer named R.Brimm. His journal is filled with some really amazing poems. I think you will enjoy reading his journal.........The link to his journal is ----------> http://journals.aol.com/rbrimm/ChosenWords/

Drop by his journal and see some of his wonderful writing for yourself. Tell him I sent you. There is another journal I wanted to tell you about called "Friendship,Loyalty and Love" written by a young lady named Meg who has a very wonderful and beautiful journal. Go by and see her at ---------> http://journals.aol.com/megzie212/MegsAOLJournal/

 

Most of all I hope that your Saturday was a nice one.......Good night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had so much fun shopping. You brought back many memories of great shopping trips with my own late Mother.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Glad you and your Mom had a great day shopping and got yourself some fun socks. Helen

Anonymous said...

great reads - thanks for passing them onto us!

It is appreciated!

Charley
http://journals.aol.com/CDittric77/Courage

Anonymous said...

aww Monae..you always are leaving my link to my journal..thank you! Youre too sweet. I love "Chosen Words" havent been there in a while..Ill have to make a long awaited stop over there!!

thanks again..

much love,
Meg =D

Anonymous said...

Of course I remember you!
It's cold and cloudy here too. It was like spring before this cool down. Put a new butterfly photo up tonight taken before the cold weather rolled in. Have a good week!