Thursday, February 23, 2006

Hello Again.........

Hello Dear World.....

First things first...How are you ? I know you were wondering what happened to me since you haven't heard from me for a few days. You probably thought I fell into a hole in the ground and got stuck there. Perhaps you might have thought that I froze to death in this cold here in Georgia. You will be happy to know that I'm doing well I have just being working.

The answer to the test is ( B ) Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus.......You can check it out at ----------> www.ringling.com/ . My family and I had went to the circus here in Georgia at Philip's arena. We have a great time. There was so much to see and do that you have to keep going back just to catch it all. Here's a few things I saw at the circus : Mongolian Pole Walkers, acrobats, lions, zebras, camel's, elephants and tightrope walkers. There were lion tamers and elephant trainers. My nieces got to touch an elephant for the 1st time which they told us was fun. They were excited to be there despite the cold.We ate a ton of ice-cream and we walked around seeing the different souveneirs they wanted. The looks on their faces were filled with excitement. The whole day was wonderful and my nieces both want to go back to see it all again.

Have you ever been to the circus dear world ?

On a different note I have been watching a lot of American Idol. The guys on the show are........not only talented but gorgeous especially Ace Young, Taylor Hicks and all the rest of them. The women on the show have lots of talent too. I think that its going to be hard to know who's going to win the title of the next "American Idol". I am a big fan of the guys on the show especially Chris. Check out the show at --------> www.idolonfox.com/ . Have you been watching American Idol ?

Let me tell you its still very cold here in Georgia pretty soon penguins and icebergs will be able to take up permanent residence here in Georgia its that cold. I am longing for some80 to 90 degree weather now that would be wonderful. Its still Winter I know but there's no sign of it stopping anytime soon. Its time for a little big of sunshine. I would like a little sunshine preferably before my fingers and toes fall off........

Good night everyone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Southernmush. I have an alert set up to your journal because I really enjoy reading it. Thanks for all the links you put in- good to hear about your life in the US. It's not so cold here on the east coast of Scotland!

Anonymous said...

My Dear...........
I have four children. My house is a 4 ring circus...........

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of the circus, especially since I am a clown. I always loved those shows.

Now, about that weather...can you fast forward us into Spring?



Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Sounds as though the adults enjoyed it as much as the kids ,what fun .........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  I haven`t been to the circus for years now.  It would be fun to go again.  It`s freezing cold here too so I know how you`re feeling! :o)

Sandra xxxxx

PS:  I wouldn`t like to think of you stuck somewhere in a hole in the ground...lolol! :o)

Anonymous said...

The thought of the circus is so good! I have to admit though, that clowns scare me :).

Charley
http://journals.aol.com/CDittric77/Courage