Monday, February 20, 2006

Are You Ready For A Little Test ?

Hello Dear World......

How was your Monday ? Get ready.....I have a little multiple choice test for you today. There is only ( 1 ) right answer. I want to see how many of you get it right. Can you guess where I went today ?

A.) Disneyland

B.) Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus

C.) California

D.) To the Zoo

Don't worry I won't grade you on this test I just want to see who guesses right. The test begins as soon as you read all of the multiple choice answers. Good Luck !!

On a different note........To all of my friends and readers here at J-Land do any of you watch the show "America's Next Top Model ?" Well I have to admit that I do check it out at -------> www.upn.com/shows/top_model/ . I was watching one of the re-runs where the many women who were competing to be "America's Next Top Model " were in Paris and they had to model with a really great looking French model who was a guy by the way. He was let me tell you oh la la... Everything about this guy was ugh gorgeous from his eyes to his arms to his legs. He has this amazing French accent and he had these amazing green eyes. He was a very great looking model. Some of the women found it hard to model with him because they didn't know him. After modeling with him they had to go on a date with him after the shoot. I wouldn't have minded going on a date with a guy that looked like that at all. You should have seen this guy. I think that the show "America's Next Top Model" will have to be one of my favorite shows now. 

I'm sorry I just had to share that with you. I also liked seeing Paris from seeing the show. I think it would be nice to walk around Paris, France for a week wouldn't you. The only thing is I would have to learn a little bit of French I'm sure. There are a couple of places like " The Eiffel Tower " which seem to be beautiful on television. I would like to see it for myself up close and personal.

Adrianne Curry won the competition....My favorites were Adrianne Curry and Ebony Haith. The two of them to me are quite beautiful women.

If there was one place in the world you could go dear world where would it be ? I hope you don't mind me asing. I would just like to know.....Well until we chat again dear world.....

Good-night. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I havent seen that one yet, but it sounds good. I have watched a few episodes of Project Runway (???) with Heidi Klum....
Paris does sound very enchanting, sipping wine at a roadside cafe......