Friday, February 24, 2006

Weather Forecasts: Clear Skies

Hello Dear World........

How are you ? I am a little sad over recent events on American Idol. One of my favorite singers Patrick Hall was voted off of American Idol last night but I will try to recover. If Ace is voted off you won't hear anything from me about American Idol at all.

On a different note......I went to work this morning but I had to leave work a few hours earlier because I had some paperwork that needed to be filled out. My boss was okay about my leaving work. I returned to work after the paperwork was completed however. Before I returned to work my family and I went to eat at a place called "Maria's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina". Let me tell you the food was not good. Everything was too over salted which made things taste horrible. It was our 1st time going to this restaurant. My family and I agreed that we would never go back to the restaurant which is fine by me.

I do have happy news.........For the first time in a long time the weather was wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. The sun was shining and it was rather warm here which was a welcome change. I love this kind of weather when skies are blue, no clouds are anywhere to be found and the wind is warm. It was nice to be out and about and enjoying the change of weather. For the first time in months I don't feel like a polar bear. It almost felt like Summer had arrived early here in my neck of the woods but I know its just Spring rolling in.

How is the weather in your neck of the woods dear world ? Winter stayed around long enough and finally weather forecasts: clear skies. I could get used to this I certainly could.........

Have a good weekend everyone........Good night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful day yesterday but the rain is coming back in today, Not far from here as I make this comment. Helen

Anonymous said...

Hi you've just been to visit ,lovely to meet you ,I'm left handed too ,We have a right to be left !!...........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

As you know, we've had a lot of snow here (NH) lately....FINALLY!  A real winter!!
I am SO hooked on IDOL....I love ALL the ones left, so I don't know...Brenna has a major chip on the old shoulder.  I liked Ace, but I think he is way too full of himself.  He and Brenna should date.  I like Paris.  Heck, they're all good.
Michelle