Wednesday, May 4, 2005

News

Hi ! Hello world how are you ? Well let me start off by saying that Bo Bice is my favorite singer on American Idol. I am a huge, huge, huge, huge, huge, huge, huge, huge, huge fan of Bo Bice. Did I mention huge ? I think that Bo Bice is a wonderful singer and performer. I can't wait until he comes out with his own CD. I can't hardly wait until I hear his first CD. I think that there is nothing greater than seeing him sing.

On a different note I am still single which is nothing new of course. I am in the middle of being 29 which is nothing huge. I have read the journals of other people and I have found that the journals of other people are much more interesting than mine. Work on the other hand is keeping me busy. I work around a lot of guys where I work but none of them are the least bit interested in me. I still look at them without making it obvious so its no big deal. It would be nice to have one of them like me just a little...it doesn't hurt to be a little bit hopeful of course. The thing is I am a little shy in many, many ways which can be good and bad but that's me. I guess by now dear world that you can tell that already. Am I weird or what ?????

No comments: