Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Little News

Hello here I am again. If any woman has seen American Idol you will agree with what I am about to say - Bo Bice look great tonight and he is the best singer. He is the next American Idol without a doubt. Tonight Bo Bice did another wonderful performance. I voted for him after watching him on the show. Bo Bice could wear a greasy t-shirt and jeans and still do an awesome performance. I am hoping that Bo comes out with a CD pretty soon. Am I the only one that feels this way ?

On a different note I have found that there are some pretty interesting shows such as "Blind Justice"and "Law and Order". There is a new show coming to Fox called "Prison Break". I can't wait to see that. The previews of it look pretty good.

I wonder if Vin Diesel will do any more movies like "XXX" or "The Fast and The Furious" ? I would like to see him in more movies like that. Ice Cube is a great actor but he is NO Vin Diesel. Vin Diesel wins in the acting department as well as his looks. There is no guy as great looking as Vin Diesel or can act like he does. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a love story now there's a movie I would spend money on. Need I say more ????

No comments: