Saturday, May 21, 2005

A Few Notes

Hi ! Its me again. A few people might not know this about me but I do like music. One of my favorite singers is John Mayer. I really like the song "Your Body Is A Wonderland". I like his voice and how he sings his songs. Of course it doesn't hurt that he's a very nice looking young man that goes without saying. John Mayer is very talented as a singer.

Recently I heard a song on the radio titled "You'll Think of Me" which was sung by Keith Urban. I would like to hear the song again and to get his CD. I really liked the song I had never heard it before until it came on the radio. I have only heard it once.

I used to like Monica and Janet Jackson but my music tastes are changing. I am getting into Eminem after hearing the song "Mockingbird". I also like Floetry and Avril Lavigne. I am waiting anxiously for Bo Bice to come out with a CD soon. I can't wait to hear his music. So far of what I have heard on American Idol is wonderful. Bo sings his heart out on stage. I also fell in love with the music of Ruben Studdard after hearing him on American Idol. Music is different for everyone I guess. Everyone doesn't like the same music that I do but that's just fine by me. People have to choose who they like. I just like music though you will NEVER see me on American Idol I'm NO singer. The world will be more than happy NEVER to hear my voice. At this moment the world is probably taking a huge sigh of relief in hearing that. Am I funny or what ? I'm kidding.......lol,lol,lol

No comments: