Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Nothing Special

Well I'm not going to say hello or anything like that except to say that the sky might as well have fallen - The news on American Idol left me quite.....sad,sad,sad. I'm not going to repeat the news because I don't want to repeat the news. I'm shocked at the outcome of it all how could this happen ?????

On a different note Summer has arrived in my neck of the woods and suffice it to say it might as well be 110 degrees with all the warm weather here in my neck of the woods. This is not exactly my favorite night to say the least. That's all I have to say yes that's all....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well, short and sweet lol!!! I know nothing about American idol so cannot comment.  I take it you do not like the hot weather?  Take care xxx

Anonymous said...

Ok I'm feelin the need to "repeat the news" for others who aren't avid American Idol viewers like us... Bo Bice lost to Carrie Underwood!