Monday, May 23, 2005

Monday's News

Hi ! Well here I am again.... I heard that tonight the "Full Flower Moon" rises. I never imagined that the moon was known as the full flower moon. I had never heard that. Well it was extremely warm here in my neck of the woods otherwise known as "The South". It must have been 100 degrees outside by my opinion. I could have bought stock in the bottled water industry with all the bottled water I drank today mostly Dasani. I could be a spokesperson for Dasani after all I drank. My body is probably 100% water by now,that's an attempt at humor. I heard that its possible to suffer from hear exhaustion I can certainly understand that.

Shows on television are having their season finales now I won't have anything to watch on t.v. this is not good. I have some books I haven't read but there's nothing to see on t.v. Now I'll just have to fill up on a few of my favorite romance novels I won't complain about that. Besides reading what will I do with myself ????

No comments: