Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Another Day

Hi ! Here I am again. Well I did fall asleep eventually. Its back to work for me. We will be quite busy at work because we have something going on at work so we have quite a lot of work to do. The weekend will be here again. Here in my neck of the woods we have had some messy weather...rain and more rain and more rain. Pretty soon Summertime will be here and warm weather will arrive with it.

On a totally different note I have to say that I have  been wanting to get out to the theatre to see some new movies coming out such as "Kingdom of Heaven", "Crash", "Finding Neverland" and a few others. I really want to go to the theatre but I just never make plans to go. I have to start making plans to go so I can make a day of it. Maybe I should ask someone if they would like to go. I'm not really good at making plans I never am...ever. It would just be really nice to go on a weekend but then I always wait and I never go.

On a different subject tonight I will have to get into bed and stay there and not get up. I didn't go to sleep until it was after 1p.m. falling asleep late is never a good idea. I just couldn't fall asleep last night. I just hope tonight will be different.

P.S. A lot of people have come along and read my journal and so I wanted to say thanks to all of the people who have offered their kind words and comments. I appreciate all of those who take the time to read the little bits of my life. I will try to come up with a little bit more stuff in the future. Thanks to all of my readers I appreciate all that you have told me in your comments and thoughts. Good night world sleep well...sweet dreams

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not good at making plans either. I want to see Finding Neverland as well.  Hope you have a good day xxx