Monday, May 30, 2005

Memorial Day

Hi ! Here I am again. Well today is Memorial Day. It must be hard for those who have loved ones in Iraq and especially for those who have lost loved ones in Iraq. I have been watching the news and reading the newspaper about all the things going on over there. I know that things are still going on over there and that our troops are still fighting for their lives in a horrible time of war. I don't know any of the soldiers personally but I hope they are all well. I also hope that the soldiers will be able to come home for good some day soon. September 11th changed the world in a huge way. Many lives have been lost. I am hoping that things get better in Iraq so that the soldiers are able to return to their families and loved ones awaiting their safe return.

On a different note I was just watching the Memorial Day marathon of "The West Wing" I like the show. I only watch the reruns. Some new people came to the show and since then I stopped the new airings of the show.

Here is another note - I am waiting for Bo Bice to come out with his 1st CD. I can't wait to go out and buy his CD. I liked his voice and his singing on American Idol. I also think that he is a great looking man. I will buy every one of this CD's because I love,love,love,love,love,love his voice. I could listen to him all night long. I am a huge, huge,huge,huge fan of Bo Bice. I voted for him all through the show. I haven't been able to find any posters of Bo Bice in the stores. I just have to say that I wouldn't mind having a picture of him hanging on my bedroom wall and hearing his voice in my CD player. Am I weird or what ??????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we should remember all the troops in Iraq and hope they are all home safely to their homes and their countries.  I have never heard of Bo Bice so cannot comment on that.  Used to have a great picture of Elvis on my wall at one time.