Friday, May 27, 2005

Just Another Entry

Hi ! Today the weather was extremely warm but still splendid. I will be off of work Monday for the upcoming holiday so I have a long weekend ahead of me which I am happy to report. I am in the best of health except for a constant, nagging cough from a cold I had a few weeks ago. I am taking medicine for me but it still lingers. Other than a nagging cough I am doing well.

Something happened in the heart of Buckhead. A man decided to climb a crane apparently he is a murder suspect. He has refused water and food which has been offered to him. He is still on a crane which is causing traffic problems for many people. He has been on the crane for ( 3 ) days now. I wonder how long he will stay up on this crane another few days, weeks, months, years, decades ? The police have been blowing a horn to keep him awake. How long will this continue I wonder ? There has to be someone who can talk him down I just don't know. The guy says he wants to kill himself but he hasn't of yet. One day this man woke up and decided to climb a crane I wonder if he will come down anytime soon. Can this man be in the right state of mind to know what he's doing.......I'm curious to know if he may be suffering from any mental problems. Maybe he's just looking for his own 15 minutes of fame....You never know.....

On a another note Memorial Day is coming up. I wonder how other people celebrate the holiday...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike and I both had that cold a few weeks back and we both still have our coughs.  I have heard it can take weeks.  Well, I hope that man on the crane does not fall and that they can get him down somehow.

Anonymous said...

Everyone seems to have had colds just lately. Me and my hubby included!  The man will fall off the crane if he doesn`t eat, drink or sleep. I do hope he is brought down safely.   Sandra xxx