Thursday, May 5, 2005

Nothing New

Hi ! Well here I am again. Once again I have a note on my being single yet again. The guys at my work have not been interested in me at all. I have tried everything from chatting, trying to make jokes, smiling at every turn to doing my hair in a different way. I don't know if there is something else I should be doing I really don't know. I don't know if there is something that I'm doing wrong. Sometimes I feel like I'm trying too hard who really knows. It feels like I'm invisible at work sometimes. I shouldn't complain but I can't help it. Maybe its just that I'm being down and out silly you just never know. Maybe its just me ??????? Maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe........ I read that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are now dating at least someone is lucky in love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky In Love = Knocked Her UP!   LOL