Wednesday, May 18, 2005

American Idol Thoughts

Hi ! Well the announcement was made on American Idol tonight by Ryan that the competition is now between Bo and Carrie. I am one huge fan of Bo Bice I must admit. I did vote for Bo Bice I am sure that I am one of about 100,000 people that called in for Bice. Bo has an amazing voice next to Ruben Studdard that is. I have to say that Bo is also a great looking man to look at. Last night he sang his heart out on stage so its no wonder that the final competition is between Bo and Carrie. I know that next week's show will be just as great as last night's show. I am waiting for Bo to come out with a CD which will probably be sold out by the time that I hit the store to buy it. I am hoping that Bice will turn out to be the next American Idol. Bo has the total package of what it takes to be the American Idol which is "the voice" and "the looks". I'm sure women all over the world have fallen for Bo like I have. I could listen to Bo sing all night long. I only wish that I could have voted for Bo a million times over. To me Bo needs to hurry and come out with 20 CD's for people such as myself who happen to love hearing his voice.Bo is the only reason that I kept watching. There is no real competition Bo is now and forever the......American Idol. Of course who would disagree with that ???

No comments: