Saturday, April 23, 2005

I'm 29

Yesterday was my birthday so today makes it official I'm "29". I celebrated my birthday with my family and with relatives who dropped in from out of town. I had a rather huge birthday cake and my day was filled with celebration. It was a wonderful day to have. I don't know what turning 29 is supposed to feel like but I just feel like myself.  By the way I am still "single". I don't have a love life to speak of let alone a like life so there's nothing new in the romance department of my life in which to talk of. Though on a different note my nieces are growing more and more every minute they are getting taller than me even as I write this. On the weather front here in my neck of the woods Spring has changed in a major way. It doesn't really feel like Spring it feels like the frozen arms of Winter have surrounded the earth.

So I'm now "29" I didn't wake up and feel older at all.So what is turning "29" supposed to feel like anyway ? I wouldn't have minded getting a kiss from a really great looking guy for my birthday but I couldn't have it all. I did get a really nice diamond bracelet from my mom which has diamonds around it which as Madonna had once sang in a video "Diamonds are a girl's best friend", I couldn't agree more with that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my journal -- and a late "Happy Birthday" to you!