Monday, April 18, 2005

News

Hello again here I am. I'm sorry that I haven't written in a while but here I am. Well I have a little bit of news Friday April 22 will of course be my BIRTHDAY. I will be 29 years old. I am still single at this time of course which is common statement in my life. Work has kept me pretty busy but that never changes at all.

Tomorrow American Idol will be on and I will be calling for Bo Bice. Bo is my favorite singer of all the ones on American Idol. I think that he might win on American Idol. Bo is a lot better than Constantine in my opinion. I like Bo above all the other contestants on the show.

With all the reality shows on television Oprah Winfrey should do a reality show. Wouldn't it be nice to have camera's following Oprah around for a few moments. It would be even a little more interesting to see Dr. Phil do a reality show of his own. It would be nice to see camera's following him around for a few months. The whole world might get a chance to see that he isn't so perfect. I doubt that his family and him don't have their ups and downs like everyone else. I really wonder what Oprah and Dr. Phil would say about that ??

Anyway what's the world without one more reality show ??? For that I would watch...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would definately like to see how Oprah really lives!

Anonymous said...

Yes, DITTO on Oprah and Dr. Phil