Monday, July 27, 2009

Update....

Hello everyone

Good evening all !!!!!!! How is everyone today ? I hope you are all well. Today started another week at work for me. It was a busy day but I got my work done.

I will NOT be home this Friday or this weekend because my family and I will be going camping this weekend so do NOT be alarmed if you don't hear from me this weekend. I shall return.

Anywho....my niece's are sleeping over my cousin Aaron's house tonight so I am home and sharing my day with you. My aunt Antoinette did send me a book of course. The book is titled "The Quiet Game" by the writer Greg Iles. I have NEVER read any of his books yet this one will be my first.

I am still working on the book "The Traveler's Wife" which is a very interesting book. I have to say that I am very much into books but there is still a lot that I need to get to which might take me a while.

So how are you my dear world ? I do hope that all is well in your neck of the woods. It was something of a warm day in Atlanta, Georgia. How was your Monday ?

I will talk to you all again later. Good night.

1 comment:

Sybil said...

So glad to read that you are going camping at the weekend...I know how much you enjoy your time with the family when you are away. Will be good for your Dad to to have a real retirement camp trip.
Have a great time and praytha weather will be good.
Love Syil xx