Wednesday, July 15, 2009

News For Wednesday...

Hello everyone

Good evening all !!!!!!!! How is everyone today ? Today was another day at work for me. It was a very interesting day today. While me and my coworker's were going about our work we noticed a news reporter from Channel 2 WSB-TV. The news reporter we saw is named Mark Winne here is the link ----> http://www.wsbtv.com/index.html . We were talking about Mr. Winne and he heard us and he came over and talked to all of us. I have never met a news reporter face to face before until today. He was a really nice guy and he is a really great news reporter. We all liked him and he made us laugh. It was nice meeting Mr. Winne.

Anywho....in other news on Friday my coworker's and I will be going out to lunch at O'Charlie's to celebrate my coworker's Francis and Dianne's birthday. We decided we are going to go out to lunch for their birthday's. Our boss said it was alright and he will be giving us some money to help pay for the lunch. I'm sure the food will be good since I have been there a couple of times with my family.

So how was your day dear world ? I hope all is well in your part of the world. I hope you all had a really nice Wednesday. I am still reading "Moscow Rules" by Daniel Silva it is a pretty interesting book.

That's all for now. I'll talk to you all later.

Bye

2 comments:

Linda's World said...

Hi Monae, I saw the comment you left on Jimmy's Blog. When I checked out your profile I saw that you like to read Debbie Macomber. I live in western Washington state, about 30 miles from Debbie's home. She speaks to the Reader's group I attend, at least once a year. She's a wonderful gal & if you ever get a chance to see her in person, I hope you can. I'm adding your Blog to my list of Blogs I follow. Linda in beautiful Washington state

Jeannette said...

Nice you got to meet him. I do hope you had a wonderful lunch.