Thursday, July 2, 2009

News....


Hello everyone
Good evening all !!! How is everyone today ?? This was one of the exhibit's at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta that I saw and took a picture of. Have you been to a museum that you really liked ??
Anywho...in other news my 8-year-old niece Megan had to go and get her tonsil's taken out the other day at the hospital. Today she is doing much much better and its like her tonsil's were NEVER taken out.
I of course have had to go to work and I have been a busy busy worker. There are no furlough's in our department or at the place where I work which made everyone quite happy. The taxes will get raised however and of course will mean that we will have to pay more money in taxes.
My family and I are doing well and I will be off of work tomorrow for the 4th of July. Do you have any plans my dear world for the 4th of July ?? I probably will be at home with my family.
How are things in your neck of the woods ??? I do hope that all is well.
Take care everyone and have a great 4th of July !!!!

No comments: