Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thoughts.....

Hello everyone

Good evening all !!! I am going to step away from my usual programming of happiness and I need to get some thoughts out of my head for the moment. Please forgive me if I seem a little bit....sad.

Anywho...where to start ???? Well at the moment I have to tell you that I have about a dozen or so books that I haven't read yet. I just bought some from Barnes & Noble and I had some already that I hadn't read yet.

The thing is I have so many books that I want to read and so many I want to get to. The thing is there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get to them. I keep saying that I will get to them but I just can't seem to get to the books I want to read. I'm just about done with "Moscow Rules" which took me practically forever and a day to read. The books I want to read are pretty lengthy and just starting another one just makes it feel like I won't be able to get to the rest that I have.

If I start another one there will be twenty or thirty more of them that I won't be able to get to. Have you ever felt like this ?? I feel like I just can't get to the things I want to get to. My bedroom could use a little cleaning and there are a few things I should do but there just isn't enough hours in the day.

I did buy the book titled "Angela's Ashes" which I have been wanting to read but I also want to read some of my books I got from Barnes & Noble but then I also want to get to my Harry Potter book but how do I choose ? There is just so much I want to read at one time but I just can't do it because that would be too hard for me.

Don't get me wrong I do like to read and I know that I should get around to a few other things....my bedroom and some other work I need to do but I never seem to get around to what I need to do and what I would like to do.

I'm NOT good at getting things done I hate to say but its true. Does anyone else feel the way I do ???

Good-night all and I'm sorry for going on and on I just needed to get my thoughts out. I'll talk to you again later.

Take care everyone

1 comment:

Sybil said...

Hi Monae, I used to be just like you with books. Then one day my Mum and I had to move house....well..what was to be done wih my 100's of books...we were moving to a much smaller house..so I had to grit my teeth and almost shut my eyes..and put them all into a huge bag and got someone else to take them to the charity shop...I know I would have never got them there !!! The only books I kept were very precious books ones that I knew I would read and read again till the pages almost fall out and I could almost re write them myslef. There were still many many books left. and guess what I am soon going to have to do the same again as I had once more succumbed to buying all the books I just know I will enjoy..but also know that unless I live till 100 I will never get them all read. So tak ethe bull by the horn get rid...it is painful but it is the only way. Whilst we are reading our books it does stop us from doing so many other things that are actually more important...
much love and Good Luck !!
Sybil xx