Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Nice Saturday....

Hello everyone

Good evening to you all !!!! How is everyone today ? I hope you all got to have a wonderful Saturday as I did. Earlier today my family and I went to a theater we like which is called Tinseltown to see a movie my 8-year-old niece Megan wanted to see. The movie is "Ice Age: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs" which was in 3D. When you purchased your ticket you got a pair of 3D glasses in which to see the movie which was really good. The movie turned out to be really fun and we all enjoyed it including my father. We bought large tubs of popcorn and a refillable cup of soda that we each got to drink. The movie started at 4:40pm and we got there early so we got to the snack bar and we went in to see the movie.

In other news I heard from an old friend who I knew in AOL J-Land whose name is Sandra and her new blog is titled "Tales From Sandra's Scribbles" please go over and say hello to her. Here is her link --------> http://sandrasscribbles.blogspot.com/ . Tell her I sent you over. I am sure she would like to meet new people at Blog land. I have met many interesting and wonderful people here at Blog land. You might want to leave her a comment to let her know how her blog is I'm sure she would appreciate it. Thank you.

I added a bookshelf onto to my blog so you can see a few of my favorite books. I thought I would share some of my favorites with you so you can see what kind of books that I like to read. Do you have any favorites ?


Anywho....how was your day dear world ? I do hope that all is well in your neck of the woods. I will talk to you again later.

Good night

No comments: