Friday, July 3, 2009

Its Friday....And Fireworks City

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone how are you today ? I hope all is well. I had a really great Friday. Earlier today my folks and I and my niece's went for a car ride down to Alabama to buy some fireworks for the 4th of July. We went to a place called "Fireworks City" ----> http://www.fireworkscity.com/ it is a place filled with fireworks and we bought quite a lot of fireworks there. It was a great place to go shopping for fireworks. There were some really huge fireworks there and there were a lot of people there shopping for fireworks as well.

Later on we went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch and they do have some good food there. We ate there and I treated my family.

Later on my sister and I and my niece's went to Walmart where I bought a few items including some chocolate and the movie "Nights In Rodanthe" with Diane Lane and Richard Gere -----> http://nightsinrodanthe.warnerbros.com/ . I haven't seen it yet. I heard that its a great movie and I will watch it tonight.

So how was your day today ? I hope you all had a really nice Friday. I hope that you have a nice 4th of July with your family and friends. Keep me posted and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Bye for now

No comments: