Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Really Nice Saturday....

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone. How is everyone today ? I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. I wanted to come by and tell you about my day. My 18-year-old niece Jeanette and I and my folks went shopping today. My other niece Megan had to go to a birthday party for one of her friends so we dropped her off.

Anywho....my niece Jeanette and I and my folks went to JCPenney to look around. I ended up getting 3 shirts one with the Beatles on it from Abbey Road. I also got some cute earrings and a necklace that I liked.

After JCPenney we went to Michael's where I bought some stickers I wanted. I also got some stickers for myself that I liked. After Michael's we went to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse. I got the Caesar salad and the ribeye of course. I also got some mashed potatoes with my ribeye. I also got a drink that I like called a Midori Sour which was really good.

In other news I started reading "The Time Traveler's Wife" by Audrey Niffenegger. In the story there is a guy named Henry DeTamble and he involuntarily travels through time. He finds a woman named Clare Abshire and they fall in love. Clare first sees Henry when she was six years old.

In reading the book I think that I would like to meet a time traveler. I would like to ask him or her what life is like as a time traveler. I would also ask him or her if he or she has seen different parts of the world.

That's it of my news how are things in your part of the world ? I do hope that you all had a wonderful Saturday as I did. I also hope that you all get to enjoy your Sunday tomorrow. I will talk to you all again later.

Take care everyone

No comments: