Monday, July 13, 2009

Some News....

Hello everyone

Good evening all !!!! Yesterday it was storming like crazy outside. Lightning was flashing and it was thundering pretty loud in Georgia. It was quite dark outside. The power went out for a minute and then they came back on.

I did finish reading "Black Hills" and I have to say that it was a good book. I won't ruin the ending by telling you how it ended but it was good. I am glad I read it and I really do think that it was worth reading. I highly recommend the book.

Today started another week at work for me and it was raining this morning as I got to work. My dad works in the same building as I do and the news of his retirement was all over the building. He will be retiring as a Deputy Sheriff this month which he can't wait for.

Anywho...two of my coworker's celebrated their birthday with us at work. One of the women is named Francis and the other is named Dianne. I got them each a different birthday card which made them laugh and I put a $1.00 in each of their card for them. My coworker's are nice and they seem to enjoy working with me. We are busy at work these days and the people at our building are nice people as well.

How are things in your part of the world ? I do hope that all is well in your neck of the woods ? I do hope that you have a wonderful week and I will talk to you again later.

By the way I came upon a blog that I wanted to share with you all -----> http://lifefaithincaneyhead.blogspot.com/ . I found it quite interesting and I really liked it. I hope you get a chance to go by and see it for yourself.

Take care

2 comments:

Helen said...

It stormed quite a bit here in Al also. Congrats to your Dad on his retirement. That was a nice geature you did on giving your coworkers a card with some money in them. Have a nice Tuesday. Hugs, Helen

Jeannette said...

Last week we had five thunder storms in one day. Now it is dry but very humid. Glad you enjoyed your book.