Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Quiet Sunday.....

Hello everyone

Good evening to you all. Its been a pretty quiet and restful Sunday in Riverdale, Georgia for me. I am at home and resting. I have been checking out some journals and some blogs today and I found one that I wanted to mention. The link is here -----> http://judithheartsong.blogspot.com/ . The artwork in this one is amazing. You will want to check out the artwork and I know that it will be worth visiting for you. I will be checking out a few more and adding a few comments or two.

I want to thank all of you who have come to my blog and left me comments. I do like to read all of your comments. I want to thank everyone for sharing in my life and I hope you enjoy my blog as I go along. My life is pretty average but I do hope that you enjoy reading about it from time to time. Thanks again to all of you for your many many visits.

Do take care everyone and have a great week ahead !!!!

2 comments:

LYN said...

you are doing a great job pimping the journals!!!

have a good week!

Sybil said...

It's always good to see that you have written us a wee message Monae, Good also to look up the other journals you remind us about.
Love Sybil x