Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Niece Jeanette Had A Birthday Today....


Hello everyone


Good evening all !!! How is everyone today ? First you might want to know that my oldest niece Jeanette turned "18" today. I treated her and my other niece and my folks to dinner at a place called "Pappadeaux" in Marietta, Georgia. It was our first time going there. My niece Jeanette and my family had fun there. I can't believe that she is "18" already. This is her picture.
Here is the link to the restaurant that we went to ----> http://www.pappadeaux.com/home/ . My family really liked the food and it was nice going there for the first time.
Anywho...it was another day at work for me. I did start reading the book "Black Hills" by my favorite writer Nora Roberts. In the book it starts that eleven-year-old Cooper Sullivan has been sent to live with his grandparents in South Dakota for the summer. Cooper has just met his neighbor's girl Lil Chance. Later in the book Cooper had to leave his grandparents place. He did carve a cougar for Lil which she liked and she gave him an old coin that she had found. A little while later in the book Cooper and Lil came upon some blood and then human remains. In some of the story Lil trapped a cougar in a cage so she could tag it for research. Apparently someone was able to get to the cage where the cougar was and shot it. Shooting the cougar was not hunting it was an act of murder. Somebody had went and messed with the campsite where Cooper and Lil were staying. Somebody seems to be trying to hurt Lil.
Here is the link for Nora Roberts ----> http://www.noraroberts.com/
So my dear world how was your day ? I do hope that you had a really nice day today. We have had rain on and off for the last couple of days. Of course the Michael Jackson funeral was all over the news and on the radio. Everyone is talking about Michael Jackson and about how he died. They say that this talk of Michael is going to last for months since they will have to do some investigation of his death. What do you think of it all ????
Do let me know how things are in your neck of the woods. I will talk to you again soon. Tomorrow is another day at work for me of course. I'll keep you posted with more news of what's going on in my part of the world.
Take care everyone


3 comments:

Jeannette said...

Lovely picture. Give your Jeanette love from this Jeannette

LYN said...

YOUR NIECE IS SO PRETY...

Sybil said...

What a lovey picture that is Monae. I am glad you had such a nice time out with all the family. I personally am fed up with all the hype about Jackson's death and all the ramifications...I say just let the poor man rest in peace...
have a good week.
love Sybil xx