Friday, July 17, 2009

A Special Treat....

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone !!!!!! How is everyone today ? I hope you are all doing well. I also hope you all had a great Friday. I had a very nice time at work today. Earlier this afternoon me and three of my other female coworker's went to O'Charley's for lunch. My boss and two of my male coworker's paid for us to go to lunch since us ladies were celebrating the occasion of our birthday's. They were nice enough to pay for us so we went out for lunch. I ended up getting the cedar planked salmon and the smashed potatoes which were quite good. Before my meal I got the loaded baked potato soup which was quite good. Here is the link for the restaurant ---> http://www.ocharleys.com/ . My other female coworker's got the steak dinner's which they liked. We had a great time going out for lunch. Our male coworker's wanted to treat us to lunch so they gave us some money to go out and celebrate with. We all thanked them for the treat it was quite nice of them and we also thanked our boss for treating us to lunch as well since he also gave us money to go out to lunch.

When we got back to work us ladies were full and tired. We did the last of our work and we had a very nice day out. By the way you might want to know that this morning my mom and my niece's came up to my work for a little while to sit in one of the courtrooms to see how a trial was going on. They didn't stay long and I couldn't be with them since I had to work but I did see them.

So my dear world how was your day ? I do hope that you got to enjoy your week. I wanted to thank all of you who have visited my blog. Its always nice to hear from people. Thanks to all of you and may I say that you may always feel free to drop in anytime.

Take care everyone

1 comment:

Lucy said...

You visited my blog a few days ago and I have had some problems with email and I just do not remember seeing this. You are so welcome to my blog and please come back. It is a bright spot to my day.