Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th Of July !!!!!!!

Hello everyone

Happy 4th Of July !!!!!!!!! I hope you all had a wonderful and exciting 4th Of July. My family and I had a cookout at our house in Riverdale, Georgia with a ton of fireworks. We almost had a little bush fire but luckily we took a hose and put it off. The fireworks we got apparently were a little wild but the fireworks went okay after the little fire we had. We didn't know that one of the fireworks we got was going to go off toward one of our bushes. All in all the fireworks were great and the night was fun. We had some barbeque, hamburgers, potato chips, watermelon balls, cantaloupe that we balled, some pickes and olives and a cake that my niece Megan made which was very very good. She made a red, white and blue cake with a white cake mix and red food coloring and blue food coloring. During the cookout my uncle Tony came over with some Jumbalaya that he made at the house which was quite good. My other niece Jeanette had her boyfriend over at our house to help celebrate the 4th of July with us.

In other news I did watch the movie "Nights In Rodanthe" with Richard Gere and Diane Lane. The movie was great and I liked it. I thought that Richard Gere did a wonderful job in the movie and so did Diane Lane. I highly recommend this movie ----> http://nightsinrodanthe.warnerbros.com/ . I think that its worth watching and I hope you get a chance to see it. I only wish that I could go to Rodanthe, North Carolina now because it looks so beautiful in the movie.

So how was your 4th of July ?? Did you do any fireworks ? I hope that you had a wonderful night and a great 4th of July. I do wonder how the troops are doing in Iraq these days ?? If anyone knows of anyone who is over there do let them know that I am thinking of them and wishing them well and I do hope that they are able to come home soon safe and sound.

Good night all !!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sybil said...

Hi MOnae, I am glad that you had such a wonderful 4th July. You sure know how to do celebrations down your way. Of course we don't celebrate 4th July over here in england. the only time there are lots of fireworks are on 5th . Nov.which is what we call Guy Fauks Night...Guy Fawks tried to blow up our Houses of Parliment hundreds of years ago !!
Much Love Sybil xx

Terri said...

Hi Monae :)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog...

Glad you had a wonderful 4th...we did as well...we went to a BBQ with lots of family and friends in attendance...it was great catching up...we had lots of fireworks as well...it rained pretty much all day here in Kentucky...but it quit just in time for the fireworks which was great!

Hope you have a good week!

Hugs
Terri

LYN said...

I loved that movie!!