Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SILLY STUFF......

Hello everyone

Good evening to you all. How is everyone ?? It was a wet, drizzling and then rainy day in my neck of the woods. It was also another day at work for me.

Hint To You Guys -----> You may not want to read this : Earlier today on the 4th floor at my work there was a guy that works at a bottled water company and he was delivering water bottles to my work. He was in the hallway and I thought that he was a nice looking guy and so I said hello to him and joked around with him as we both walked down the hall together. Before he got on the elevator I told him good bye and the utter silliness of it all I totally forgot to ask him his name or even to ask for his phone number. He totally had a great sense of humor, a really nice smile and I really thought that he was a totally great guy. After all was said and done I wish that I would have asked him his name especially duh !!!!! Am I silly or what ?????

In other news as some of you might not know I will be going out of town with my family to a camping trip that begins on Saturday which is the day we will be leaving. We will be going to a place called Indian Pass Campground in which we have NEVER been to before. I am NOT fully packed yet and knowing me I will probably wait until the very last minute to pack my bag completely. I will be gone for the entire week and I will return next Sunday but I don't know what time. DO NOT WORRY I SHALL RETURN !!!!!! Here is a link to the campground ----> http://www.indianpasscamp.com/

You might also want to know that I am still reading the book "NORTHERN LIGHTS" by Nora Roberts. It is a good book but the thing is I did see the movie and I have to say that there is more in the book than there was in the movie....why is that ???? I wish that the movie would have included some of the stuff that was in the book. I think that too much of the book was left out of the movie that would have made it much more better. Nora Roberts should go back and read her book and see that the movie failed in a way to live up to the book that I enjoyed more. The movie I give a score of : 4

Take care everyone

1 comment:

Sybil said...

Oh Monae you are a one !! I hope that the water carrier might come back and that you see him again..I hope that you have a wonderful week at the camp. I looked it up and it looks just great, Mary and I are away next week as well to a place called Folkstone it is on the east coast of England near Dover and we are going to take a boat over the English Channel to France and drive through to Belguim and a lovely town there called Bruge. You would love it there Monae as it is the VERY best place to have chocolate and to buy chocolates..or so I am told I will be able to tell you when I get back. Will be looking forward to hearing all about your trip when you get back.
Drive safe and keep well,
Love Sybil xx