Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm Here....

Hello everyone

Good evening. I wanted to come by and let you know that I am here. I am sick once again with some swelling in my back due to muscle spasms that have made me ill with pain in my lower back. However I am trying to get better.

Anywho...I am here. I have to tell you that I am still reading a few books that have been quite interesting. I finished reading "Run For Your Life" by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge which was a very very interesting and great book. I highly recommend this book as a must read. At the moment I am reading "The Death Dealer" by the writer Heather Graham. So far it is pretty good.

So my dear world how are things with you all. I do hope that things are well with you. The weather here in Atlanta, Georgia has been rather nice. I have been resting at home and so far I am working on getting some rest. I do hope that you will keep me posted on how things are in your part of the world.

Good-night !!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sybil said...

Oh my dear Monae, I am so sorry to read that you ar ein such a lot of pain. I do hoep that you will soon be lots better. It will soon be spring and suumer and we can all begin to look forward to sme sunshine. Are you an dthe family planning any camping holidays yet ? Iws thinking about you and the family the other day and was wondering how your Unlce was he was quite porly last year wasn't he ?
Anyway keep smiling and you will be soon be able to get back to work and see all your coworkers..it gets a bit boring staying at home for a while.
Lots of Love Sybil xx

Helen said...

Believe me I know what that back pain about and how much it hurts. My daughter is having back surgery on the 31st of this month while school is on break. I hope you feel better soon and don't miss a lot of work like she has. Hugs, Helen

LYN said...

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR BACK PAIN..
I JUST LISTED THE BOOKS I HAVE BEEN READING ON MY BLOG...;-)