Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Day....

Hello everyone

Good afternoon all !!!!!!!! I had to take the day off of work today since I had to go and take care of my taxes which did NOT take long at all. After doing my taxes my folks and I went to breakfast at Truett's which was good. I am still not feeling all that well however but I am working on getting better.

I finished reading "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society" which was a very interesting book and I started on another book titled "Rain Song" by the writer Alice J. Wisler. The story begins in Mount Olive, North Carolina in 1999. Apparently there will be a family reunion in Mount Olive. There is a woman in the book named Nicole Michelin and she has a habit like myself of nail-biting and she does has a fear of flying in airplanes and motorcycles which I don't have a fear of. The population of Mount Olive is 4,427.

There is a guy in the story named Dennis and he has a daughter named Monet who spelling is like that of my name. Monet is three years old. Her mother Grable has aspirations that she will live up to her name and paint like Claude Monet the artist.

Nicole however is 31 years old and she sleeps with a cloth kimono doll. She is an English teacher and she corresponds with a guy in Japan named Harrison Michaels via E-mail. Nicole is a pretty nice person and I think that I have to say that "Rain Song" so far is a pretty good book.

Anywho...while I was out today I went to a store called Bealle's outlet and I found some books I liked called "Bittersweet" by Cathy Marie Hake and "A Delirious Summer" by Ray Blackston that I bought. Then I went to Big Lots where I found two movies I liked called "Persuasion" and "Dream For An Insomniac" which I have been wanting to see. I also bought some stickers I wanted as well. As you know I like to read books its one of my favorite things to do.

So how are things in your part of the world ??? I do hope that all is well with you. The weather is pretty nice in Atlanta, Georgia today. I have been having a good day today despite still having pain in my chest which I guess will take some time to get over.

That's all for now. I'll talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))Hi there,sounds like you have alot of books to read,whish I could get lost in a book for a while,but havent read a good book in a long time.Havnt read a book at all.LOL.I am glad you got your taxes done,I got mine done a long time ago.Have a nice evening.