Thursday, February 12, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone

Good evening !!!!! How is everyone today ?? I spent the day at work today and yes it was a very busy day. I did go out during my lunch break with one of my coworker's to Kmart. I ended up getting some books including "Darcy's Story" by the writer Janet Aylmer since I am a fan of the classic movie "Pride & Prejudice". I also got the book "Too Good to be True" by the writer Kristan Higgins. I also got the book "A Wanted Man" by my favorite writer Linda Lael Miller which is another book about cowboys. I am becoming a fan of reading about cowboys.

At the moment I am still reading "Remember When" by Nora Roberts and J.D. Robb which is a pretty great read. So far Laine's house gets burglarized. Then there's a guy in the book named Max Gannon and he seems to be a pretty great guy. I am beginning to like him a lot. However he hasn't told Laine that he is a Private Investigator and that he used to be a cop. There is a bad guy in the book that is a thief and a killer and I really don't like him. I do like the story and I happen to be a fan of Nora Roberts.

As you know my dear world Saturday is Valentine's Day which means balloon's, candy, Hallmark cards, dinner's out or a movie for some people. I don't have any plans for Saturday. Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day ? Tomorrow I am going to be wearing red at work which consists of a red shirt, blue jeans and a red heart necklace. I am going to try to look really nice at work tomorrow.

How are things in your neck of the woods ? The weather in mine was quite nice it seemed like Summer had arrived early but tomorrow we might end up getting some rain. I wish the weather could stay nice throughout the weekend. I am enjoying the nice weather so very much. I am doing fine and all.

I guess that's all for now. I'll talk to you again later.

No comments: