Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Relaxing Sunday...And A Movie Recommendation

Hello everyone

Good evening !!!!!! How is everyone today ?? I want to apologize for my recent rant about Michael Phelps I might have gone a little over board but I needed to vent my feelings about the situation and all. I still feel that he should serve some time perhaps in some community service project with young kids to show that he is working on changing his behavior.

Anywho....at the moment I am reading a book by Linda Lael Miller called "Montana Creeds: Logan". I have to say that I am falling in love with the main guy in the book Logan Creed. The book is about a guy named Logan Creed who after years of wandering Logan Creed , a cowboy with a dusty law degree has returned home to Stillwater Springs, Montana. I have to tell you that I highly highly recommend this book as a great one and the writer Linda Lael Miller is one heck of a writer. She has a way of writing that you can't help but read her books.

Over the weekend I also rented the movie "Street Kings" with Keanu Reeves, Common and Hugh Laurie. I have to say that Street Kings is a very thrilling action movie and Keanu Reeves does a wonderfully amazing job as an actor in this movie. I also liked Hugh Laurie of the show "House" in this movie. Both Keanu and Hugh made the movie worth watching. I highly highly highly recommend watching this movie.

So my dear world how was your weekend ? I do hope that all is well with you. I had a very relaxing weekend at the house. I can tell you that the weather in my neck of the woods was quite nice instead of being cold. I am glad that the weather was nice this weekend. I would like the weather to stay nice for the entire week but I have my doubts. How is the weather in your neck of the woods ??

Do keep me posted !!!!!! That's all for now. I'll talk to you again later. Good night

No comments: