Friday, February 13, 2009

An Update.....

Hello everyone

How is everyone ??? It was another b-e-a-utiful day in my neck of the woods of Atlanta, Georgia. I did have to go to work today of course and I did work and work and work and work. All of my coworker's and I wore red for Valentine's Day of course and a lot of people wished us a Happy Valentine's Day which was nice. While I was at work I also found a book titled "Murder On The Candlelight Tour" by Ellen Elizabeth Hunter which looks like a very interesting book.

After work my folks and I and my niece's went to Walmart to do a little shopping which is always always always fun. I did go to the book section where I found some books that I purchased which include :

Rain Song by Alice J. Wisler
Run For Your Life by James Patterson
An Angel For Emily by Jude Deveraux

I probably need 10 heads to read all of the books I have. I am still in the middle of reading "Remember When" by Nora Roberts which I have to highly highly recommend as a must read book. While I was in the book section some women who were of Spanish descent came up to me and asked me if I spoke Spanish why is that ??? People say that I look like I speak Spanish but I think that I don't look it. While we were in Walmart I noticed that there were men and women shopping in the Valentine's Day section which was filled with cards, balloon's, candy, toys, flowers you name it they had it. It was like a mad house in the Valentine's Day section. What are your plans for Valentine's Day ????? I don't have any plans for the day just hanging out at the house.

Anywho....how are things in your part of the world ??? Anything going on ???? How is the activity in your part of the world ??? Do let me know. I guess that's it for now. I'll talk to you later. By the way I wouldn't mind some gifts of chocolate hint, hint, hint, hint, hint.

Bye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!