Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Wonderful Spectacular Day.....

Hello everyone !!!!!!

How is everyone today ?? I hope you are all well and getting along. I had to come by and share my day with you. I did sleep in late today which was nice. Later in the evening I treated my folks and my nieces out to eat at Ruby Tuesday which was good. I had a petite sirloin which was really really really good. I also had a very tasty Mojito drink with a stick of sugarcane in my drink which was quite good. All of our food was quite good.

The very best part of my day was when we took a ride down to Griffin, Georgia so my folks could go to a store called Bealls Outlet. A few stores down I found a bookstore that I just LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVED !!!!!!!!!!!!! The bookstore was named BOOKLAND which is located at this address --------> 1635 North Expressway in Griffin, Georgia. The telephone number is 770-229-1974. BOOKLAND has every book imaginable under one roof from biographies, science fiction, poetry, fiction, nonfiction, mysteries to self help. I spent the entire time looking from shelf to shelf to rows to rows picking out books that I wanted to purchase. I ended up getting some books that I wanted to read including : "The Thirteenth Tale" by Diane Setterfield, "Step On A Crack" by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge, "The Secret History of The Pink Carnation" by Lauren Willig. I am still reading "Eat Pray Love" which is pretty good. I can't wait to start on my new books. The place was even better than my favorite Barnes and Noble. I think I will have to go there soon and get more books.

So how was your day ? Did it rain any in your neck of the woods ? I do hope that you had just as wonderful a Saturday as I had. I just wanted to let you know that I am getting better and yes I am recovering from my illness quite well. Anywho I just wanted to come by and share my day with you all.

Do enjoy the rest of your weekend.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Glad that you had a good day. It was a rainy day here and still raining. It makes the third day of rain here. I stayed in all day yesterday. Helen

Sybil said...

Hi Monae, I am so happy to read your journal tonight and just "feel" how much better you are. I have been worried about you. That sure sounds a good book shop you will be spending all your money there now !!
Keep smiling,
We have had a lovely sunny weekend here in the UK. I do think spring has finally arrived
Much Love Sybil xx

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you had a good day.