Friday, March 13, 2009

Survey Says....

Hello everyone

Good evening all !!!!!!!! I saw a survey in Lyn's blog "Brits Blog" and I thought I would share my answers with all of you so here it goes :

1. What is your occupation now ? Custodian at the Clayton County Courthouse in Jonesboro, Georgia

2. What color are your socks now ? White

3. What are you listening to right now ? Nothing

4. What was the last thing you ate ? A bag of Chocolate Sweet and Salty Turtle's which are a mix of m&m's and Chex mix

5. Can you drive stick ? No

6. Last person you talked to on the phone ? My mother while I was at work

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you ? I found this in Lyn's blog so I just printed it out and did it here

8. How old are you today ? 32 years old

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV ? Nascar because Jeff Gordon is my favorite race car driver

10. What is your favorite drink ? Starbucks iced coffee that I buy at the gas station sometimes

11. Have you ever dyed your hair ? Yes many times

12. Favorite Food ? Hamburgers

13. What is the last movie you watched ? The Dream For An Insomniac

14. Favorite day of the year ? Easter because of the chocolate candy

15. How do you vent your anger ? By keeping a journal

16. What was your favorite toy as a child ? a bottle in which to put dirt

17. What is your favorite season ? Summer when its warm

18. Cherries or Blueberries ? Neither

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back ? Of course

20. What is the most likely to respond ? Lyn or Bill

21. What is least likely to respond ? Anyone who doesn't read this

22. Living arrangements ? Me, my folks, my nieces and an older sister under one roof

23. When was the last time you cried ? can't remember

24. What is on the floor of your closet ? Shoes and clothes I haven't picked up

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to ? I am just hoping people will enjoy this and learn something new about me

26. What did you do last night ? I watched Bones on Fox and then I read in bed

27. What are you afraid of ? Spiders, snakes, bears, sharks, sting rays, scorpions, jellyfish, porcupine's

28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger ? Regular hamburger with no spices and cheese with mustard and Duke's mayonnaise

29. Favorite dog breed ? Any kind

30. Favorite day of the week ? Saturday when I can sleep in late

31. How many states have you lived in ? 2

32. Diamonds or pearls ? Diamonds because its my birthstone

33. What is your favorite flower ? Gardenia because its the most fragrant

Bonus Question :

What are you reading right now ? Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

--------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed this and learned something new about me along the way.

Take care everyone

No comments: