Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Wonderful Day....And IKEA

Hello everyone

How is everyone this evening ?? I have to say that I had quite a long but wonderful day. First my folks and I took a trip down to Atlanta to find the IKEA place which we found. Let me tell you that the IKEA place is HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE. Here is the link for it -----> http://www.ikea.com/ . While we there we ended up finding a shelf for our kitchen which my mom and I assembled ourselves. We also got ourselves some towels and we each picked the color we wanted. Its a huge place to go shopping in.

After IKEA we ended up taking a ride to the VARSITY which has the greatest food in the entire world. I ended up having (2) chili cheese dog's and a side of onion rings and a frosted orange which is quite good. My niece's and I and my folks had a wonderful dinner there and me and my youngest niece and my dad got a ice cream cone after dinner. I can tell you that its alway fun to go there and eat. Here is the link for the place ----> http://www.thevarsity.com/ .

We arrived home a few hours ago. So how was your day today ? Did you do any shopping today ?? I hope that you had a wonderful Sunday and I hoped that you all enjoyed your weekend. It is still damp and cool here in my neck of the woods of Riverdale, Georgia. We have been getting some rain for a little while. All in all we enjoyed our weekend. Tomorrow I have to head back to work and hopefully you will have a great week ahead.

Take care everyone !!!

No comments: