Monday, March 9, 2009

Just A Note....

Hello everyone

Good evening !!!!!!!! How is everyone ? Today started another week at work for me. The weather in my neck of the woods has been quite wonderful to say the least. It felt like Summertime and it was quite nice. I am working on getting better but it will probably take some time for me.

Anywho...I did finish reading "The Death Dealer" and I have to say that it was a very good book and I highly recommend it. I am about to start reading "The Chocolate Lover's Club" by the writer Carole Matthews. I can't wait to get started reading it. It sounds like my kind of book. I will have to let you know how it is.

How are things in your neck of the woods ?? Are you reading any books lately ??? I would like to know what you are reading these days ????

Take care

1 comment:

LYN said...

Monae email me your home address again??
ukgal36@aol.com

thanks!!!