Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Great Day....

Hello everyone

Good evening !!!!!!! I had a really great day today. I got out of the house today which I haven't done since I have been sick. It was really nice outside in my neck of the woods. The weather was quite nice and I enjoyed it.

My folks and I and my niece's went to Target where I picked up (2) new books titled "The Chocolate Lover's Club" by Carole Matthews and "Very Valentine" by Adriana Trigiani. At the moment I am still reading "The Death Dealer".

The Death Dealer is about a woman named Genevieve O'Brien who hires a Private Investigator named Joe Connolly to investigate the murder of Thorne Bigelow who is a member of "The Ravens" which is a group of the New York Poe Society. The book is centered around a serial killer who is fixated on Edgar Allan Poe who is stalking New York City. Gen's mother is also a member of The Ravens. Joe is initially reluctant to take the case. However because of Gen he takes the case and his psychic ability comes in handy when he starts checking out The Ravens whose numbers are dwindling fast.

Anywho....after Target I treated my family to dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant called "La Parrilla" which is really good. I had a chicken quesadilla with a side of avocado's. After dinner I ordered a Kaluha sopapilla which consisted of sopapilla's drenched with Kaluha liquor and topped with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream which was really good.

I do have to tell you that earlier today my mother and I watched the movie "Changeling" with Angelina Jolie which I and my mother enjoyed. The movie was quite good from start to finish. I have to recommend this movie as a must see movie. I also think that John Malkovich deserves an award for his performance in the movie. I didn't think I was going to like it but I did enjoy the movie. I think that it was sad but well worth watching.

So how was your day my dear world ?? I do hope that all was well with you. Did you do any shopping today ?? Keep me posted

Good night

No comments: