Thursday, March 19, 2009

Exciting News....

Hello everyone

Good evening all !!!!!!! I had to come by and share some exciting news with you. The week of April 4-10 my family and I will be heading to a place called "Indian Pass Campground" in which we will be going camping. Here is the link ---> http://www.indianpasscamp.com/ .

It is located between Apalachicola and Port St. Joe. We have not been camping in a while so it will be nice to be going camping again. It will be me, my folks and both of my nieces. We have never been to Indian Pass Campground so I am sure it will be nice. I can't wait to see what the campground will be like. I think that it will be fun to get back out on the open road and go somewhere new. I wonder what we will do there. Will you miss me when I am gone ??? I will be thinking of all of you.

So how are things with you ?? How are things in your neck of the woods ? I do hope that things are well. The weather in my neck of the woods was really nice today it felt like Summertime in Georgia. I enjoyed the weather and it was nice to be out even though I had to work.

I just wanted to come by and share my news with you.

As it is after midnight here let me say good night all !!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sybil said...

What great news Monae, Just what you need to blow away the winter blues. We will miss you when you are away so I am glad that you have told us..so we don't need to worry about you..
Mary and I will be away as well 6-10th April. We are going on a coach trip staying at a seaside place called Folkstone. We are having a trip over to Europe from there to a place I have always wanted to go called Bruge it is called the Venice of the south as there are a lot of canals there and cobbled streets they say it is very lovely....hope so.
Keep smiling,
Much Love Sybil xx

LYN said...

sounds like fun!!

Sybil said...

Hi Again Monae, I have just come back as I had to go early this morning. I have just looked up the camp site you areall going to it looks FAB...so many wonderful things to see. I hope that you will take your camera and get us some nice shots..then share them with us. Love Sybil xx