Monday, November 3, 2008

Some News....

Hello everyone

Good evening !!!!!!! Here I am again. Of course its another week at work for me. The weather in my neck of the woods which is Atlanta, Georgia was rather nice today.

As you might NOT know I hate to say that I have NOT voted yet. I am supposed to go tomorrow but hopefully the line won't be too long. Anywho...my coworker who recently passed his sister brought us a card thanking us for all that we did for her and the family. We all miss Willie and it was sad to lose a coworker that we had known for quite a while. We continue to think of him every day however.

We did get a new coworker who is a woman named A*** and she is a very nice person. We didn't talk a lot today since she just started. She did tell us that she likes working with us and that we are pretty nice people to be around. I hope that she continues to enjoy working with us. I will have to get to know her and she will have to get to know me. It will probably take time getting to know someone new but change can sometimes be a nice thing but its also different sometimes meeting someone new. I will just have to wait and see you never know.

In other news my family and I are doing well. My youngest niece who is eight years old is still doing swimming lessons and she is still learning. I am sure it will take some time for her to learn. My oldest niece who is seventeen years old is still taking piano lessons and she is a senior in High school and she is enjoying her friends and school.

At the moment I am still reading the book "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer and it is a good book. I can't wait until it gets to the theater because I really want to see it. I am enjoying the story and I really hope that the movie is as good as the book.

How are things with you my dear world ??? I do hope that things are well. That's all for now. I'll talk to you again later.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I hope the lines won't be too long for you to vote tomorrow. Make it count Monae. Have a happy election day. : )

Bill said...

Around here the lines to vote are mostly out the door and waiting a long time, and thats with all the many, many thousands who voted early. This is the most voted election ever I think. Glad to hear you are doing well.
Regards, Bill.

Amanda said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))That was nice of you all to help the Loss of your friend,to His family.I know they are greatful for you all.Yes,hange is good.Dont they grow up so fast,your Neices?My oldest Nephew will be 14 in Jan,He is getting so big.Have a nice day.