Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Update....

Hello everyone

Good evening. I thought you might want to know that tomorrow my coworker's and I will be going to Willie's funeral tomorrow. I will share the information with you as follows :

Funeral services for Mr. Willie Hines will be held Thursday October 30, 2008 at 12 Noon at the Midway Mt. Zion Baptist Church, 549 Lamar Dr. Forest Park Ga. Rev. Ramond Woods Pastor / Eulogist. Interment Kennedy Memorial Gardens. He is survived by one sister, three brothers, nieces, nephews, one aunt, cousins and other relatives and friends. His remains will lie in state at the church from 11 am until the hour of service. Family and friends will assemble at 8050 Tara Blvd. apt D1, Jonesboro Ga. at 11am. Viewing hours will be today from 10am to 7pm in the chapel W.D. Lemon and Sons Funeral Home 2090 Joylake R.d. Morrow, Ga 404-361-4284

My coworker will be missed by all of us who knew him.

3 comments:

Bill said...

I am very sorry for the loss of your friend and co-worker Willie. Libby and I will say a few prayers for him. Regards, Bill.

Amanda said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Helen said...

I am so sorry about the loss of your co-worker. This alert is just now coming to me from Google. My condolonces to you and his family and other friends. Hugs, Helen